Expired Aoemi 2022 World Backup Day Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.aomeitech.com/partners/world-backup-day/giveaway-7790.html
How to get a license
For PC Here are instructions:

【 Install and Register 】

Unzip the package you downloaded and install the software by running AOMEIBackupperSetup.zip, then register the software using the license code below.

License Code:
AMAB-IPMJW-ATQRB-LDZ1F (Enter this code and your machine code at [URL='https://www.aomeitech.com/get-offline-key.html']Get Offline Key for AOMEI Products[/URL] to get the offline registration key!) Enjoy!

This license code is valid from March 14th to April 1st. Please register as soon as possible within this time to enjoy AOMEI Backupper Professional for ONE YEAR for FREE.

【 Terms and Conditions 】

1) This gift is a One-Year License which entitles you to use the software for one year. There is NO automatic renewal.

2) Strictly non-commercial usage.

If you have any questions, please contact us via [EMAIL]support@aomeitech.com[/EMAIL].

Tutman

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
ABbox-pro.png
Free for 22 days! Choose from PC Mac/Iphone OS and Cloud backup Just go to the page and select your version!

AOMEI Backupper Professional 6.90 (Latest version!) Portable version not available unless you upgrade!​

Almighty and reliable Windows backup, clone and sync software.
  • Best choice to back up your files, system, partition, drives.
  • Clone system to HDD/SSD for smoother Windows 11.
  • Back to previous OS when Windows 11 update failed.
  • Incremental & differential backup to save time and space.
(You can create WinPE and Linux bootable image!)

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
This software has been making free campaigns for years. How do developers make money ? It is unfair to the users who buy it. They should do it for free.
Giveaway liceneses only work for the current version. If you upgrade to a new version, the license will no longer work, and this encourages people to buy a license.

Last edited:

Freki123

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
Since we are talking about backup software I would never want to find out if a restore is still possible after a license runs out I would: Buy the software if I like it or just use a free software like macrium reflect free. I'm not in the mood to hunt for yearly licenses for backups.
stacksocial.com still got the lifetime license on sale for 30$ (1day left)
Thanks for the post Tutman :)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.