AOMEI Backupper - Version 5.0 (Released 2019-7-04)

Do you like the new Version 5.0 (Released 2019-7-04) redesign of AOMEI Backupper?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indifferent - Let us know why!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Hello Everyone!

Happy 4th of July!

I am excited to announce to all of you that Version 5.0 (Released 2019-7-04) is now out for everyone to enjoy! Wow there is some great new UI going on that has completely redesigned the software.

Here is the changelog:
  • Added Pre/Post Command: execute commands or scripts before and after backup/synchronization.
  • Brand-new user interface: a more modernized look and feel.
  • Improved the speed of files synchronization.
  • Optimized the method to create Windows PE bootable media.
  • Fixed issue: the program doesn't display normally in high resolution and DPI monitor.
  • Fixed issue: failed to perform file sync task because of long file path.
Changelog location: Changelog – AOMEI Backupper

Image of changelog:

1562255488877.png

Now I know many of you must be inching to see what the software looks like! Here is some great screen shots for your viewing enjoyment! Please click on the "SPOILER" below to view all of the images!

1.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
7.png
8.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png
15.png
16.png
17.png
18.png
19.png
20.png

So what are your thoughts of v5.0? Are you happy with the changes that have been made? Personally, I am really liking v5.0 and I am excited for what will be coming out of the BETA trials occurring. The UI redesign was of of the biggest things I like the most.

Looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts!

Brian

Last edited:

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
FYI - pictures taken is on one of my test VM and not my actual computer. :p One can note I'm testing this on Windows 10 build 1903. I have the latest security patches installed. So far so good. Everything seems to run as fast if not faster with the redesign as far as speed is concerned - even under high compression settings.

I have deployed down the latest update on several production computers with no issues too - all running Windows 10 build 1809+. Personal computers have been updated to the latest build too. (y)(y)

~Brian

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.