Expired Aomei Christmas Giveaways: 22 software programs for free

Expired Giveaways
4 Replies 1,953 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread details
Promo page
https://www.aomeitech.com/partners/biggest-christmas-carnival-giveaway.html?x-clickref=1100lzWRJE3Z
How to get a license
Get now 22 Software Programs for free
Sharing personal data
    • Email address
    • Agree to their Terms and Privacy Policies
Giveaway Terms
https://www.aomeitech.com/partners/biggest-christmas-carnival-giveaway.html?x-clickref=1100lzWRJE3Z

Brownie2019

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Forum Veteran
This is the season of giving, AOMEI and other authoritative software companies send sincere blessings to you and provide best-selling and useful products as holiday gifts, concluding on January 10! Don't miss out on this unique chance to enjoy gifts!

Data Protection Tools​

PC Cleaning Tools​

Multimedia Tools​

Practical Assistants Tools​

All for free!
 
Are these full versions, limited versions and how long are they free? Are they 3 month or 6 month trials? The webpage is unclear.

EDIT: I'm going to answer my own question as I downloaded SwiftDoo PDF zipped file and found information that indicates that it is only good for 6 months. I'm not interested in "free" for only 6 months.
 
Are these full versions, limited versions and how long are they free? Are they 3 month or 6 month trials? The webpage is unclear.

EDIT: I'm going to answer my own question as I downloaded SwiftDoo PDF zipped file and found information that indicates that it is only good for 6 months. I'm not interested in "free" for only 6 months.

Back in the day that would be called shareware
The bait and switch has become all too common these days :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top