Advice Request Aomei recovery environment

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
Yeah I use AOMEI backupper and I'm very happy with it. Very fast and not bloated at all.
GUI is perfectly fine and easy to navigate.
It has even file/foldder real time sync, so I also use this instead of Goodsync or Syncbackpro.

I recommend it.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
does anyone have any first hand knowledge of this tool? pros and cons?
cheers.
Basically, this feature creates a recovery partition which allows you to restore your system if you no longer can boot to Windows. Personally, I still prefer the “old” method (using recovery usb sticky), but the recovery environment is handy for people who do restore Windows a lot.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Just found this thread, and I wondered what the recovery environment thing was. I've got backups on an external but curious if the recovery environment works faster to restore a drive.

Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.