Advice Request AppGuard v6 lock down anomaly?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

simmerskool

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
good luck with your search. oh yes i have used VMware and virtual box many many times and no matter how you tweak them they still use a million more times ram . both Sd and appoguard , you do not notice they even run. it as you know is your preference. i hope you remember i am really not new to this rodeo.
?_never thought you WERE new!! I appreciate your comments. AG is light. (I just got a PM at other forum, user said some of newer versions of AG slowed his pc, he's using v6.2) I am fortunate that this box has way more RAM than is needed, weakest link is usually the user... but I blame the admin (but unfortunately, I am the admin) I learn new __IT every day, or try to) o_O & let's not discuss what is forgotten between keystrokes... :eek:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.