App Review Arcabit Internet Security 2022

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

kC77

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 16, 2021
Ive also reached out and emailed arcabit about the finding of the test (high mode being actually weaker)
Will see if they reply and can advise... didnt mean to cause panic!

Reactions: M4RT1NE2

kC77

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 16, 2021
Seems that last test was invalid, as after resetting the vm/reinstalling and setting the options to high it looks like I failed to update definitions!

Ive gone through again on max settings and ensured definitions are updated and looking a lot better, although there was 1 active running malware making remote communications.
so the issue was nothing to do with high mode making it weakier, it was my bad for not updating definitions.... gif of the latest test here again 1000 samples only a few fresh ones added in today) link to gif arcabit test 4 (46mb)

alakazam

Level 9
Verified
Mar 25, 2014
I just tested this trial today. It cut out my internet connection as soon as I installed it. I have no idea why. I couldn't find anything helpful in the settings, so I uninstalled it. The internet connection came back. As far as I can remember, I've never had this happen with any other security suite.

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
I've been using Arcabit for quite a while now. My friends who use Arcabit as well as I have never had a problem like yours.
I know this program already a little and know what it can do.

I would advise you to contact Arcabit technical support.

pomoc@arcabit.pl

• +Reputation
Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

Harputlu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2016
Arcabit is a decent Polish package for computer protection. Programmers are constantly improving the operation of the program.

The program uses Bitdefender databases as well as its proprietary detection engine

MKS VIR and ARCABIT are the same

I currently have MKS VIR installed
it is very expensive compared to the exchange rate in my country 😀😀

Reactions: M4RT1NE2

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
In my country, Arcabit's price is on par with other programs (Bitdefender, Kaspersky, etc). So it is a normal price.
In my opinion, it is not exorbitant.

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
For those interested in Arcabit / MKS_Vir products.
The manufacturer of this software has introduced a long-announced new feature to its product range - a password manager

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.