Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I am truly heart :eek:broken!:oops::(
I'd written a message to Argus once, chatted him up, and thanked him wholeheartedly for the good work he'd done. He wrote back promptly, and left me with a greater sense of his being an exceptional person as well as doing exceptional work. I hope he can feel our presence nearly as powerfully as we are missing his right now...

Last edited:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Damn, that is sad!!:(:(
Rip!!

I volunteer my free time to help you, if you would like to donate to show your appreciation, it will be much appreciated.

At the end of every one of his posts on helping people with malware issues!!

You will be missed!!

Last edited:

Warrior

Level 4
Verified
Sep 2, 2014
Rest In Peace, @argus
Each Warrior wants to leave the mark of his will, his signature, on important acts he touches. This is not the voice of ego but of the human spirit, rising up and declaring that it has something to contribute to the solution of the hardest problems, no matter how vexing!
forever-in-our-hearts you shall be remembered, Always as a Fallen Hero.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.