Expired Ashampoo ® WinOptimizer 10

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
thumb_ppage_phead_box_winoptimizer_10.png

The promotion is valid until 31 December 2013.

Edit

OK guys I found the way...
First of all, the giveaway page bellow is legit but the latest version of the program (which was given in the post) is not compatible with the that key, and of course with that page where the key is given.
So, you need to download previous installer (installer is in German, but don't worry program is in English, only the installer is in German)
Download Installer
After successful installation you will be redirected to the giveaway page (It's in Russian, you may use Google Translate) where you can obtain the key for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10.
Or if you have already got one, just insert it into the program.
Proof.

Capture.jpg

Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Later, you can use the online update option in upper right corner My Ashampoo>Check for new versions.
And you will get the latest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10 with 1year license :)

Capture2.jpg

Enjoy :D

Last edited:

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
which is better winoptimizer or advanced systemcare 7

The New version ASC it´s cool and better than ASC v6.
The WinOptimizer 10 is a pay software and if you done something Ashampoo engine but the asc 7 wil do same and gift a license key.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Aham... I don't know why on the giveaway page is said that license is valid for 1 year since I got 40days trial too... o_O

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
And what do you think about ASC 7 pro in comparison left version.
Like I said. Both are good. One have some features that the other doesn't have. it's what you like more

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I prefer Auslogics over Ashampoo and IObit too :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.