Expired Ashampoo Photo Recovery

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=6860
Event start
Feb 18, 2021
How to get a license
1. Go to [SPOILER="Promotion Page"][URL unfurl="true"]https://go.comss.ru/2MzkoHg[/URL][/SPOILER], register a new Ashampoo account (or use an existing one) to login and click the [B]Request Full Version Key[/B] button .
2. Download the program from the Site of Promotion.
3. During installation, enter the received license key in the activation window and click [B]Activate now[/B] .

tharunnamboothiri

Level 2
Thread author
Aug 15, 2020
Ashampoo Photo Recovery is designed to quickly and easily recover deleted or damaged image files. The program allows you to recover photos from various types of media and disks in just a few steps if they were lost as a result of deletion by mistake, malfunction of the memory card in your phone or camera, accidental formatting of a USB drive or damage to the file system.

Key features:​

• Ability to search images in PDF, EXE and Word documents
  • Recover photos from damaged RAW files
  • The program is optimized for more than 20 RAW formats
  • Supports all major file formats such as JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF and RAW
  • Support for modern formats (JPEG 2000, WebP, JPEG XR)
  • Recovery of individual frames from multi-page images (animation, etc.)
  • Recover metadata such as EXIF or IPTC
  • View results as thumbnails
  • The program is optimized for Windows 10 and high resolution screens
  • Recover deleted or damaged images
  • Scan all available drives
  • Recover photos from formatted disks
Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7

Terms of the offer:​

• This is a lifetime license for 1 PC for home use only.
  • The offer is valid if you install the program on the current system for the first time.
  • No free updates to newer versions.
  • No free technical support.
  • After obtaining a license, you can reinstall the program any number of times. To do this, save the license data and distribution.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Ashampoo are well known for lots of mailing if you use this program use a mail address you don't mind getting a deluge of mail from them, I used & bought Ashampoo programs a lot some years ago & gave up finally when their programs became more and more bloated with few added features.

tharunnamboothiri

Level 2
Thread author
Aug 15, 2020
Ashampoo are well known for lots of mailing if you use this program use a mail address you don't mind getting a deluge of mail from them, I used & bought Ashampoo programs a lot some years ago & gave up finally when their programs became more and more bloated with few added features.
Unfortunately, that's true. But I believe that you can reduce the number of emails to almost zero if you unsubscribe from everything within your Ashampoo account, which I did and now, even thorugh I'm still getting promotional emails, it's just one or two in a month.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.