Expired Atlantis ( İKARUS ) Antivirus 1 year licence (Page Non Available)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

icerulez

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
Hi everybody ! here is the ikarus antivirus for 1 year free,
ATL-ATV_banner_mail_small.jpg

it's windows xp-7-8-10 compatible,

enjoy :)

Moderator Edit :

Promo is already posted by @Petrovic => Atlantis Antivirus at the bottom of the post.
So enter your email address in this page => Atlantis Antivirus
You'll soon receive a license key on the mail you provided.
Download Link => http://www.atlantis-land.com/upload/documenti/Setup Atlantis Antivirus 2.4.014.exe

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
System Requirements
Intel Pentium or AMD
frequency equal to or greater than 2 GHz
1 GB of RAM
200 MB free hard disk space is
Video Resolution
1024 x 768 or higher

It seems heavy

rupeshkj

Level 7
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
System Requirements
Intel Pentium or AMD
frequency equal to or greater than 2 GHz
1 GB of RAM
200 MB free hard disk space is
Video Resolution
1024 x 768 or higher

It seems heavy

AVG requirments

Processor: Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 1024 MB of RAM
Hard disk free space (for installation):

• AVG Anti-Virus Free: 1500 MB
  • AVG Anti-Virus: 1600 MB
  • AVG Internet Security: 1600 MB
  • AVG Premium Security: 1700 MB

Almost similar since AVG is not so heavy its should also not be heavy theoretically. But as everyone knows in real world its doesn't need to be the same.

icerulez

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
it tooks nearly 300mb of ram, and sometimes %10 cpu, only italian and english languages are supported,

it's %100 ikarus antivirus engine

Reactions: przemo_one

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
Hi:

First thanks for the giveaway and second, does anyone know if the license is allowed to reactivate at any time in the future until the one eyar term? I mean I often format my pc and can I re-use my license for the duration of its term or no?

icerulez

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
Hi:

First thanks for the giveaway and second, does anyone know if the license is allowed to reactivate at any time in the future until the one eyar term? I mean I often format my pc and can I re-use my license for the duration of its term or no?
you can't reactivate it :( but 1 year is long period don't worry about it o_O

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
it tooks nearly 300mb of ram, and sometimes %10 cpu, only italian and english languages are supported,

it's %100 ikarus antivirus engine

would you know if this is their most current engine? i know bitdefender `leases' out their older ones sometimes.

and if someone has tried this already, i'd like to use it as a demand scanner (b/c of its high system impact) and turn off real time. so with real time off, does it still hog a ton of resources?

icerulez

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
would you know if this is their most current engine? i know bitdefender `leases' out their older ones sometimes.

and if someone has tried this already, i'd like to use it as a demand scanner (b/c of its high system impact) and turn off real time. so with real time off, does it still hog a ton of resources?

ikarus is using a little bit resources but not much than bit defender, dont worry mate ;)

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Hove some problem with activation. I get "Error submitting data" after feeling registration form. I'm connecting from UK. Any solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.