5. Bitdefender

Reactions: FreddyFreeloader

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
Vipre is a good engine, Badiu is also way better, I guess we can compare this with the tests from our forum. Also, I don't understand how products that have BitDefender engine are so low ... you take two different engines and even if the updates are 1 day delay you still have equal or better then one of the products.

Baidu = Avira + Kaspersk + Baidu engine and it is so bad ?

Eset is in top 3, we all know that from our tests. Panda is 4-5th place.... and so on.

This is how I think so please don't start a little war :)

Reactions: FreddyFreeloader

FleischmannTV

Level 7
Verified
Honorary Member
Well-known
Jun 12, 2014
I respect AV-Comparatives more than youtube reviews.

Edit: of course I take their results with a grain of salt as well. At least they don't bash MSE like AV-Test.

Reactions: Striker

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
Look at Trend Micro and McAfee on false positives. Haha
they are the winners in detection false positive, gratulation! advanced+++ for destroying legitim windows programms and maybe destroying some os. thats why i would rather chose a av with almost 0 fp with middle protection than an av with superb protection and much fp that justs harms more than a malware itself.

Reactions: Wax

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.