Battle AV Suites Included VPN which is good?

Compare list
Avast VPN , Kaspersky VPN , Bitdefender VPN , and so on.
Platform(s)
  1. Any platform
  2. Microsoft Windows
  3. Android

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
Here are some side-by-side comparisons. The baseline without a VPN is approx 350-370mbps with my isp provider. The below were done on 3 separate PC's, all on the same network. All were set to connect to the fastest server.

Baseline reference:
vpn baseline.jpg

Bitdefender Premium VPN, which is a stand-alone app.
vpn compare.jpg

F-Secure, which is accessed through the app itself.
f secure vpn.jpg

Kaspersky Plus which is accessed through the app itself..is that correct @harlan4096 as I previously had the Premium stand-alone version.
kaspersky vpn.jpg

Nord VPN
vpn compare2.jpg

F-Secure's VPN is pretty basic but stable. Bitdefender's used to leak, but it looks like they resolved that. It has plenty of features especially on Android (see link below). Kaspersky's is more stable than Bitdefender's even though they both use Hotspot Shield servers.

F

ForgottenSeer 100397

I'm not sure if you've tried Ivacy VPN or what your thoughts on it are. It includes P2P and streaming and supports up to 10 devices, making it an ideal backup VPN for you. You can experiment with it to assess its speed and stability. I lack experience with Ivacy VPN. StackSocial is offering a lifetime subscription for Ivacy VPN on 5 and 10 devices.

Slerion

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
I'm not sure if you've tried Ivacy VPN or what your thoughts on it are. It includes P2P and streaming and supports up to 10 devices, making it an ideal backup VPN for you. You can experiment with it to assess its speed and stability. I lack experience with Ivacy VPN. StackSocial is offering a lifetime subscription for Ivacy VPN on 5 and 10 devices.
Honestly forgot that i have a Lifetime Ivacy sub... paid for it like 19.99 a few years ago they just extended my account by 5 years ( they seem to extend allways by 5 ) and seems to work well actually , they heavily improved from the last time i tried them.

partha_roy

Level 3
Well-known
Oct 16, 2022
Honestly forgot that i have a Lifetime Ivacy sub... paid for it like 19.99 a few years ago they just extended my account by 5 years ( they seem to extend allways by 5 ) and seems to work well actually , they heavily improved from the last time i tried them.
Lifetime Ivacy subscription for 19.99... that's dirt cheap!! is it really for life? Did you carefully read the terms?

Slerion

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
Lifetime Ivacy subscription for 19.99... that's dirt cheap!! is it really for life? Did you carefully read the terms?
Ye when i bought it the only terms regarding run time was " It will be 5 years just contact our support for extensions of 5 years after that whenever it runs out" kinda summed up.

last time i contacted them and they simply credited me 5 more years

basic i guess refers to not having PF included.

partha_roy

Level 3
Well-known
Oct 16, 2022
Ye when i bought it the only terms regarding run time was " It will be 5 years just contact our support for extensions of 5 years after that whenever it runs out" kinda summed up.

last time i contacted them and they simply credited me 5 more years

basic i guess refers to not having PF included.

That's pretty neat. What's PF by the way?

Reactions: Sorrento

DotNet

Level 1
Verified
Sep 4, 2017
I use Kaspersky and it's as fast as NordVPN. The only down side is it does not allow custom DNS servers on any platform. Android PrivateDNS is rendered useless. If wasn't fast it would be uninstalled.
p.s. You can't ask a simple question like A or B. They will continue to ignore your question and argue for C & D! You worded your post correctly. I suspect their intelligence has caused their brain to swell and cut off their ablilty to answer the users question. I mean why give an answer to a question no one asked? Ego maybe. They are smarter than us. I think we need a button for removing levels when users answer questions with zero answers to the question presented. Or temporary bans. If you can't ask a straight question without arguing the valididty of the question then why join this forum? I can just argue with my wife!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.