Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Trusted
I saw someone's thread on a forum that they had used avast and mse and they didn't conflict, has anyone tried this combo?
 
P

Plexx

You could try to run on VM avast and MSE, however I fail to see the point in having MSE.
If it is a companion that you want, there are others available.
 

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Trusted
I may do that...they are both very good products so I think it would be a pretty good combo
 
D

Deleted member 178

MRF71 said:
I may do that...they are both very good products.
Seems you didn't see Biozfear's MSE test, you will change mind after seeing it. :D
 
P

Plexx

umbrapolaris said:
MRF71 said:
I may do that...they are both very good products.
Seems you didn't see Biozfear's MSE test, you will change mind after seeing it. :D
Considering I have been doing some reviews, user's might not have noticed so I don't blame him.

Feel free to draw your conclusions from it:) I sure did draw mine.
 

malwarekiller

New Member
Apart from all this stuff! it is better to know that these testing dont replicate real life usage and u need to use what works for u...and not for what works on testing...I read somewhere that MSE Fired many analysts form their malware lab so the rest analysts are 90% falling behind in discovering new malwares. :(
 
P

Plexx

malwarekiller said:
Apart from all this stuff! it is better to know that these testing dont replicate real life usage and u need to use what works for u...and not for what works on testing
Testing and reviews purposes are to give the viewer an idea how a product works nothing more nothing less. At no stage it tells the user "you must use this"...
 

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Trusted
I thought MSE was doing pretty good, I guess since they fired a bunch of people they aren't as good these days
 
Status
Not open for further replies.