Avast blocks your Emails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

(BlackBox) Hacker

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2014
I do like Zemana gold Keylogger leak test!

keylogger-testing.jpg

Zemana is better.

Last edited:
I

illumination

Tried it friend it's not, I had a crack version for both of them, and Spyshelter had more features and worked better!
A cracked version of a security product, why does this make me laugh :D Im going to be the one to point this out, as it seems every other thread you are pushing this windows control program, have you thought about making it's own thread and keeping the other topics on track?

(BlackBox) Hacker

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2014
Back to the Email problem, Avast is not testing there Software before releasing it. But keep in mind that I'm using the free version of it!

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I'm really surprised that some home users still use email clients, for one that are not secure since they download files to your hard drive including spam and malicious attachments. Web-based email like Gmail is much more secure since you can open documents without downloading them to your hard drive which will block malicious files and codes.

Even Mozilla announced awhile back that they plan to discontinue Thunderbird, right now they are only releasing vulnerability patches, the development has basically stopped. Most other email clients will also be discontinued in the future. It's time to move to web-base email if you haven't already. Most web-base email services will allow you to import several accounts where you can access them in one place.

Enjoy!! :D

(BlackBox) Hacker

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2014
This is why I always keep a copy on my Computer the installation of the Thunderbird Software! AVG Antivirus works better and will scan your infected files even using email clients. I only just found out, how rubbish Avast was? And the Software was not setup from the installation! Why open a Web Browser and type Gmail ect. in the Address Bar, then click links on the top of the site? After that you will then need to click Username and Password fields and type your information in every bloody time. When you can one click for Thunderbird and your in your inbox in seconds! People are so scared of using none Updated Versions of Software, you have more chance of just clicking a Computer Backdoor than a exploit for an application as such. I never patch a program now, it's not even worth it more hard drive space used up all the time and that crap. But I make sure Zer0-day is already dead on the PC and can't run! If there was no more email clients? I would rather use that rubbish Windows 8 Metro Screen where you can use that client!

I'm really surprised that some home users still use email clients, for one that are not secure since they download files to your hard drive including spam and malicious attachments. Web-based email like Gmail is much more secure since you can open documents without downloading them to your hard drive which will block malicious files and codes.

Even Mozilla announced awhile back that they plan to discontinue Thunderbird, right now they are only releasing vulnerability patches, the development has basically stopped. Most other email clients will also be discontinued in the future. It's time to move to web-base email if you haven't already. Most web-base email services will allow you to import several accounts where you can access them in one place.

Last edited:

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
This is why I always keep a copy on my Computer the installation of the Thunderbird Software! AVG Antivirus works better and will scan your infected files even using email clients. I only just found out, how rubbish Avast was? And the Software was not setup from the installation! Why open a Web Browser and type Gmail ect. in the Address Bar, then click links on the top of the site? After that you will then need to click Username and Password fields and type your information in every bloody time. When you can one click for Thunderbird and your in your inbox in seconds! People are so scared of using none Updated Versions of Software, you have more chance of just clicking a Computer Backdoor than a exploit for an application as such.

Use a password manager like LastPass and you will never have to worry about having to fill in your log on info. Bookmark your web-base email for easy access.
It's quit and easy, just because an AV scans your email doesn't mean it will detect every single forum of malware available, zero-day malware may go not detected for several days or more and are commonly distributed by email.
eMail Clients also have vulnerabilities where you accounts can be compromised, web-base email is more secure.

Most AV's will eventually remove email client scanning since it is a feature that most users will never need.

(BlackBox) Hacker

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2014
You don't have to open the file in email client for AVG to catch it I know, you are on about storing your information in Firefox that is just very bad as sites you visit can steal your cookies!!! Also yes email client store information in your Registry, but that's if zer0-day can operate in your computers environment? Always use Zer0-day protection not just Antivirus this way it's more clear to understand! I use UAC Mode or you could use any type of full featured HIPS Protection! The stuff I use is very good, If the executable file bypassed any Antivirus which is not hard at all, I would have other layers of security behind that. Which just breaks the Spyware down to each function, so each part of code in one executable file is killed, until you reach all functions in the file to kill the whole Malware. And I never ever trust Web Browsers!

Functions:
1. Keylogging
2. Webcam Capture
3. Screenshot Capture
4. Clipboard Capture
5. Sound Capture
6. Bypassing System Protection - Registry ect.
7. Socket Connections

Use a password manager like LastPass and you will never have to worry about having to fill in your log on info. Bookmark your web-base email for easy access.
It's quit and easy, just because an AV scans your email doesn't mean it will detect every single forum of malware available, zero-day malware may go not detected for several days or more and are commonly distributed by email.
eMail Clients also have vulnerabilities where you accounts can be compromised, web-base email is more secure.

Most AV's will eventually remove email client scanning since it is a feature that most users will never need.

Last edited:

(BlackBox) Hacker

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2014

With the phishing attack, you have the same php file in the post part. But you only have to enter the Username and Password box fields! So with the XSS you host all the code on that remote site. Me personally I only Code RAT's, with this you can bypass Routers and Firewalls use embed Keyloggers ect. Choose what type of Tcp Connections? And that stuff you can even run it on your USB Sticks. The detection of my Spyware is 100% Undetectable, because it's home made stuff not Script Kiddie Metasploits! It's just RAW Socket Programming as always with me! If you Script a PHP Code and mod it yourself, you are on the right path of becoming a real hacker yourself lol!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Script_kiddie

Last edited:

(BlackBox) Hacker

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2014
If there's any other experts on here who have made any RAT or exploits? I would like just to find out who you are?

(BlackBox) Hacker

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2014
Others lack in security knowledge, I was just wondering. How knows Socket Programming and exploits ect. on malwaretips.com? If you know about this? It wouldn't be so hard to understand other security solutions!

Have you noticed that this is a Security Forum? :rolleyes:

(BlackBox) Hacker

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2014
Well you have just answered your own question! Because to know the threats you must first make them. Otherwise you will just trust in your Software and take rubbish advice! So the big question is, what is a Zer0-day If you have not even made one yet?

One thing this forum is "Not", is lacking in in security knowledge. Focus is on preventing these types of exploits, not creating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.