Avast blocks your Emails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

(BlackBox) Hacker

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2014
Yep just filled with Security wannabes this forum is, it's very funny. Just to fit into some sort of Internet Community very sad really! I've just made my point here with you now, Security Advisor what a bloody joke?

Your intentions with this statement lead me to believe anything but security related. If you have not noticed, i do not pull punches, straight forward kinda guy.

I

illumination

Yep just filled with Security wannabes this forum is, it's very funny. Just to fit into some sort of Internet Community very sad really! I've just made my point here with you now, Security Advisor what a bloody joke?
One does not need to make an exploit to know how it works. So your point, to me, is far from valid. If you find our methods lacking, you are free to find another site to sell crazy too.

(BlackBox) Hacker

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2014
Well some people are not fakes, I'll think I stick around for a bit lol. I wonder do you just scream at your Computer if it goes wrong?

ScreamWazzzup.jpg

One does not need to make an exploit to know how it works. So your point, to me, is far from valid. If you find our methods lacking, you are free to find another site to sell crazy too.

Last edited:
I

illumination

Well some people are not fakes.
Define who you think is faking on this website.

I'll think I stick around for a bit lol.

Is this the part where i scream "oh joy"

I wonder do you just scream at your Computer if it goes wrong?

Nope, im calm, walk to the garage, get my universal 10 pound tool with a long wooden handle, and walk back in and give it a quiet attitude adjustment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.