Expired Avast Internet Security Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
There, you gave me an idea for April fools next year :D

Rekt!

I feel with Spawns hints and the sponsor giveaway name, it has to be there, It just makes perfect sense! @BoraMurdar Would i be at a disavantage if I am using the Dark theme 2.0 for MT?

Joke for everyone!! I'm learning about old versions of "Avast" and watching Avast Videos =D Too bad videos can not be found, RIP!

Last edited:

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Who do you think it is? :D
I can't tell its name, it is a shy person :rolleyes::D

I am waiting for another hint, currently too many posts where to search.

If you have done like this one from the first page, could take years :

oecbyvpcyikfjeovauzpmdzoljslylmfbvgppobdulsmlvedfkozenzeljgtdxwsamfdkfwcnfyakycwqkfofugnqbrjymdgyinidnnmwgwknumvonfbejfwsgbxnuwatzhylumhefwzfyhvpgedzkrkzwfqjdxwjlgvnetuseigxwzrbhqlsvbgmleofibgmbqcdhbj​

- and have to take care of by own egg, too :oops:

Last edited:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
1gbp2z.jpg

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
I can't tell its name, it is a shy person :rolleyes::D

I am waiting for another hint, currently too many posts where to search.

- and have to take care of by own egg, too :oops:

You never fail to put a smile on my face everytime I read your post!!!!

I have given up on trying to find egg, but after reading your post and replies, thats motivational enough for me to keep hunting!! now about that next Hint!!!

Best MEME 2016!!!! <3 <3 <3

W

Wave

Is my guessing level warm or cold? am i under 0 or over 9000?

View attachment 127808
I searched through a lot of threads there already, many by @Spawn if I recall right, but I doubt they'd put it there because when they did this hunt for ESET it was found in the Norton subforum. :D (yes, I tried to use a Google image comparison against inurl:malwaretips.com but ended up finding the old thread hahaha) :p

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
I searched through a lot of threads there already, many by @Spawn if I recall right, but I doubt they'd put it there because when they did this hunt for ESET it was found in the Norton subforum. :D (yes, I tried to use a Google image comparison against inurl:malwaretips.com but ended up finding the old thread hahaha) :p

Photoshop shop level and MEME writing skills shattered my power reader!!!!!

Attachments

• fvfbfffbf.jpg
    fvfbfffbf.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 262

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
LoL! what a brilliant penguin!

This reminds me of you! yeah I am learning the history of Avast!, the merging of AVG and Avast, most of the members opinion view of the merge and their test results. By the time we are able to locate the egg, Avast! will be forever engraved in my head and mind...

Attachments

• closebutnocigar.png
    closebutnocigar.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:

ravi prakash saini

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 22, 2015
Well ,I am in war at many front
at office it is between me and my boss,if I find the egg or my boss find me finding it and back home my wife plays the role of my boss
So BoraMurdar sir,pleas give me the key and I promise I will send you dozens of egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.