Expired Avast Internet Security Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wave

I already have Avast Premier so even if I found the egg first I would not want to take the license (nor would I spoil it for anyone) but this is making me go crazy as well! Yesterday I ended up on BoraMurdar's Fix Tools thread and as the thread was loading I thought "This might actually be it!", and then I found out I was wrong after I had gone through the pages... Hahahaha! :p

Who do you think it is? :D
Is it @Umbra, @Spawn, @TwinHeadedEagle or @MrXidus? :) (sorry I didn't manage to catch up with all posts yet, these are just 4 quick guesses haha)

(I don't expect you to really admit if it is one of them) :D

W

Wave

I couldn't view posts/threads by @Spawn on his profile so I used a search engine trick to query out some threads/posts by @Spawn but still found nothing!!!

I also went through a bunch of threads by @MrXidus (almost all) and even replied to one or two of them I think, and found nothing.

I also went through a bunch of @Umbra's old threads, found nothing.

Hmmmm this is difficult! :D I wonder where it could be...

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
The matter is becoming intriguing! :);)

Very much so! I have uncovered some very funny stories, pictures, and history of some members! My favorites so far are Jack and DardiM fighting for the bat emblem, Frog passing out on street gif, Frog being spokefrog for emisisoft or was wrongly identified =D, interesting old nicknames, i think i forgotten to search as I was so intriqued with some of the old post. I'm a kid in the candy store!

W

Wave

Or you can tell us if any of the names mentioned or guess by members in this thread are correct =P
Here are my ideas:

@Spawn
@TwinHeadedEagle
@MrXidus
@Umbra
@LabZero (even though the account is gone it could still be on one of his old posts)
@MalwareDoctor (been AFK a long time so maybe it could be him)
@frogboy
@omidomi
@McLovin
@Cowpipe

This is all just speculation/estimations; notice how I only picked members with a username containing an odd count of characters? :p

I've already gone through many threads/posts by @Spawn, @MrXidus and @Umbra and found nothing so far... But that doesn't mean it isn't them. As for @TwinHeadedEagle, imagine how many posts he has made in the past over the years!

This is a really challenging challenge... But one lucky person will win, probably someone will stumble upon a thread looking for help/info and will just find the egg and claim the win! :)

Let's get hunting! :)

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I said it was not going to be easy :)

Second hint comes in a couple of hours ;)
raw

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Here are my ideas:

@Spawn
@TwinHeadedEagle
@MrXidus
@Umbra
@LabZero (even though the account is gone it could still be on one of his old posts)
@MalwareDoctor (been AFK a long time so maybe it could be him)
@frogboy
@omidomi
@McLovin
@Cowpipe

This is all just speculation/estimations; notice how I only picked members with a username containing an odd count of characters? :p

I've already gone through many threads/posts by @Spawn, @MrXidus and @Umbra and found nothing so far... But that doesn't mean it isn't them. As for @TwinHeadedEagle, imagine how many posts he has made in the past over the years!

This is a really challenging challenge... But one lucky person will win, probably someone will stumble upon a thread looking for help/info and will just find the egg and claim the win! :)

Let's get hunting! :)
oops I am an egg?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.