Expired Norton Security Standard

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noxx

This is a very clever concept. I'll look for it but not say anything since I already have a key. :cool:

D

Deleted member 2913

Can it be find logically i.e some way related to the giveaway or just by luck?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2913

Its really very tough...A starting hint or first hint should be there with the start of the giveaway.

Reactions: XhenEd
N

Noxx

I want it to be hard, I just hope it's not super hard. It is a FREE key for NORTON, which is great. In any case, I'm sort of relieved that no one has found it like 5 minutes after the thread was made. No offense to you Borar, but I imagine that would have been embarrassing. :p

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Is malware removal assistance forum also included in this?I'd imagine malware hub to be the hardest place to find this as it is full of links and images.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
OK, First Hint
You are looking for a golden egg, decorated with a red-gold ribbon, with "Norton by Symantec" text/logo sealed on it

I know this is not much, but tomorrow comes another hint.
Good luck! :)

D

Deleted member 2913

OK, First Hint
You are looking for a golden egg, decorated with a red-gold ribbon, with "Norton by Symantec" text/logo sealed on it

I know this is not much, but tomorrow comes another hint.
Good luck! :)
This is egg description, packing & not hint:p

By the way, I put on my Mr. Holmes specs but couldn't find it. Next I applied Prof. Nash Theory & still couldn't find it:D:rolleyes:

Next what:confused: Let me put on my Bond James Bond shoes & see if this chap could find it:cool:

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Second hint
The Egg is hidden somewhere in these forums
Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.