Expired Norton Security Standard

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
aaaaaaaaand member @Morvotron found the egg!!!
k7rr09C.png

The egg was hidden here => Question - Modern Utilities and Techniques for Detecting Cyber Crimes

Capture.PNG

Once again, congratz to our best egg hunter @Morvotron for finding the egg and winning 1Year license for Norton Security Standard!!!

Morvotron

Level 7
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
aaaaaaaaand member @Morvotron found the egg!!!
k7rr09C.png

The egg was hidden here => Question - Modern Utilities and Techniques for Detecting Cyber Crimes

View attachment 90474

Once again, congratz to our best egg hunter @Morvotron for finding the egg and winning 1Year license for Norton Security Standard!!!

This is awsome! I'd like to thank you for helding this event that drained every energy drop i had on my body. I've never been so frustrated in my whole life. And for those who might want to kill me right now for winning, let me tell you it wasn't a lucky finding. I've been playing this event since the first day, and yelling at the clouds because of the difficulty.

SEE MOM?!?! I TOLD YOU I COULD WIN SOMETHING

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
This is awsome! I'd like to thank you for helding this event that drained every energy drop i had on my body. I've never been so frustrated in my whole life. And for those who might want to kill me right now for winning, let me tell you it wasn't a lucky finding. I've been playing this event since the first day, and yelling at the clouds because of the difficulty.

SEE MOM?!?! I TOLD YOU I COULD WIN SOMETHING
Well done @Morvotron :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.