Status
Not open for further replies.
Starts on
Mar 10, 2019
Prize
1 PC license of Emsisoft Anti-Malware, valid for 1 year, needs to be activated until 2019-06-07 13:59 UTC
Number of licenses

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Staff member
Verified

PRESENTS

EMSISOFT ANTI-MALWARE HIDDEN EGG GAME

It's simple. Somewhere in MalwareTips Forums is one hidden Egg. First one who finds it wins 1 year 1 PC license for Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
If you don't like to rely on luck then sharp your senses, prepare your mouse clicks and start searching!

The license key is provided by

____

Egg location was in the thread
linked to the first image in the post

____

Global Hint
:
The egg is linked to something on MalwareTips Forums. It could be a letter, an image or anything else.:p
It could be anywhere on MalwareTips or any of its subforums, on any thread, post or reply

Example :
I hid an egg somewhere in this text below

oecbyvpcyikfjeovauzpmdzoljslylmfbvgppobdulsmlvedfkozenzeljgtdxwsamfdkfwcnfyakycwqkfofugnqbrjymdgyinidnnmwgwknumvonfbejfwsgbxnuwatzhylumhefwzfyhvpgedzkrkzwfqjdxwjlgvnetuseigxwzrbhqlsvbgmleofibgmbqcdhbj
_
Every day I will post one hint that will help you find the egg.
_

Support MalwareTips and Emsisoft by sharing this giveaway on your social media
Code:
Join the @MalwareTipscom & @emsisoft Egg Hunt and win #Emsisoft #Anti-Malware > https://malwaretips.com/threads/emsisoft-anti-malware.91052/

HINT №1
You are looking to find a place on MalwareTips Forums whereupon a click, Golden Egg decorated with a red ribbon will appear.

HINT №2
Code:
MDEwMTAxMDAgMDExMDEwMDAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDEwMDAgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMDAxMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMTEgMDExMDEwMDAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDEwMDAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMDAxMTEgMDExMDAxMTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDEwMDAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMDAxMDAgMDExMDAxMDAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDAxMDAgMDExMDExMTEgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMDExMTEgMDExMTAxMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDEwMDAgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMTAxMTAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDAxMDAwMTAgMDEwMDAxMDEgMDExMDExMDEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDExMDExMTEgMDExMDAxMTAgMDExMTAxMDAgMDAxMDAwMTAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMTAwMTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDExMDAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMDAxMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDEwMDAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDEwMDAgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMDAxMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDExMDAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDEwMDAgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMDAgMDExMDEwMDAgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMTEgMDExMDExMTEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDExMDAxMDAgMDExMTAwMTEgMDAxMDExMTA=

HINT №3

RULES :
  • The egg is hidden somewhere in MalwareTips Forums, whoever finds it first, wins.
  • The egg is not hidden on this thread and it's not easy to find it, so sharp your senses.
  • A potential winner needs to explain in detail where did he/she found the egg, so prepare some screenshot tools to point where exactly the egg is/was.
  • Whenever a participant claims that he/she found the egg, this thread will be locked to check the regularity.
  • Staff members cannot participate :p
  • Don't try using third-party searching or web developer tools, as it cannot help you but it will help you getting banned from MalwareTips Giveaways. So, don't try to cheat!
  • There are two more licenses, so when this egg is found two new ones will be hidden.

Let the hunt begin
Good luck :)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Staff member
Verified
I was thinking the same. As I already have a decent setup currently, I won't be looking for the egg. Only fair that someone who needs the license has it, I don't need it. :p

~LDogg
You can still search, find and sell a location (kidding mode ON)
This gonna be a long week ain't it?

Well we are at a disadvantage, you have done this so many times you sneaky guy :sneaky:
3 times, to be precise ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.