Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event start
Mar 10, 2019
Prize
1 PC license of Emsisoft Anti-Malware, valid for 1 year, needs to be activated until 2019-06-07 13:59 UTC
Number of licenses

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Found it post #9 on this thread.

Egg link

Edit:Too be honest I think it's @RoboMan who deserves it more. He did the hard part.
Edit2: I was just lucky to be free at the time of posting of last hint.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Found it post #9 on this thread.

Egg link

Edit:Too be honest I think it's @RoboMan who deserves it more. He did the hard part.
Edit2: I was just lucky to be free at the time of posting of last hint.

Looks like you are the winner !
Congratulations !
(y)

------------

Confirm the egg is real and exist , didn't turned into chicken ~ :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Looks like you are the winner !
Congratulations !
(y)
Just lucky. I wouldn't have even got the first clue if not for the Mr. ROBO
I actually did go through the entire Emsisoft sub-forum but I was looking for a post which edited at around 3 PM (Local time) on 10th of March 2019.
First Rule of MT puzzels never trust @BoraMurdar :p

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Congratulations to @rockstarrocks who found the hidden egg! :cool:
He will soon receive his prize!

What to say, except that new game will come up tomorrow, or in 15 hours from now.
This time it will be a crossword puzzle, so you should be online at the time of that post.
Prepare your security knowledge, Paint and your mouse and keyboard as the fastest will win. (@rockstarrocks is excluded from that game as he won this one) :p

Again, it was a lot of fun guys, and thank you all for participating!

Mohammad.poorya

Level 3
Verified
Sep 10, 2018
Congratulations to @rockstarrocks who found the hidden egg! :cool:
He will soon receive his prize!

What to say, except that new game will come up tomorrow, or in 15 hours from now.
This time it will be a crossword puzzle, so you should be online at the time of that post.
Prepare your security knowledge, Paint and your mouse and keyboard as the fastest will win. (@rockstarrocks is excluded from that game as he won this one) :p

Again, it was a lot of fun guys, and thank you all for participating!

I hid an egg somewhere in this text below

oecbyvpcyikfjeovauzpmdzoljslylmfbvgppobdulsmlvedfkozenzeljgtdxwsamfdkfwcnfyakycwqkfofugnqbrjymdgyinidnnmwgwknumvonfbejfwsgbxnuwatzhylumhefwzfyhvpgedzkrkzwfqjdxwjlgvnetuseigxwzrbhqlsvbgmleofibgmbqcdhbj

How was hiding here:ROFLMAO:
Please explain
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.