Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event start
Mar 10, 2019
Prize
1 PC license of Emsisoft Anti-Malware, valid for 1 year, needs to be activated until 2019-06-07 13:59 UTC
Number of licenses

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
@BoraMurdar You know, I'm getting a little bit suspicious. Maybe you didn't hide an egg and you're planning to do it when you see that no one can find it (after hint number x). We're gonna need some proof. :unsure::p
The egg is hidden, it can be seen and documented by post edit timestamps.
Don't worry

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Here is a gold egg lol

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Great! You helped others too. This was the egg from one of previous games.
Now you need to search for an egg with Emsisoft logo sealed on it :-D

I am happy to help;) I did a bit of searching but hope someone in need can find it. Yes that giveaway was from 2016. I expected it would have the Emisoft logo instead of Avast. You gave a hint a day early. Emisoft being on it. Not sure too many would have known that.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Well, if it doesn't break the rules you may... ;-)

I better reread the rules for this giveaway then. Not sure if it is allowed to use this sites search engine. I used MT's searh engine.

Edit: so I just reread the rules posted above and it say this in qoutes.
"Don't try using third-party searching or web developer tools, as it cannot help you but it will help you getting banned from MalwareTips Giveaways. So, don't try to cheat!"

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I better reread the rules for this giveaway then. Not sure if it is allowed to use this sites search engine. I used MT's searh engine.

Edit: so I just reread the rules posted above and it say this in qoutes.
"Don't try using third-party searching or web developer tools, as it cannot help you but it will help you getting banned from MalwareTips Giveaways. So, don't try to cheat!"
Yeah, default search button is allowed of course.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
A strange egg ?
click this dot will had a link to Norton's official website ....

However this thread should be a giveaway for Emsisoft , right ... :unsure:?
i guess this isn't the right egg i should find , lol .

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

A strange egg ?
click this dot will had a link to Norton's official website ....

However this thread should be a giveaway for Emsisoft , right ... :unsure:?
i guess this isn't the right egg i should find , lol .

View attachment 210437

Yes that is odd and a decoy? Anyway the rules above state: "The egg is not hidden on this thread and it's not easy to find it, so sharp your senses."

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.