Expired Avast Internet Security Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
giphy.gif

Waving the flag till next Hint! love you frogboy, your post had me so interested I had to do more research to understand what you are posting, losing my desire to keep on hunting for an egg.:p Very interesting Topic I must say!!

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Post where "AVAST" word appears, that was edited recently (by an anonymous staff member).
Found it !!!

You are looking for a golden egg, decorated with a red-gold ribbon, with Avast text/logo sealed on it and the egg is hidden in the post made by member who has odd number of letters in his name
Took a screenshot as proof
egg.jpg

If it is not the right colors for you, that is certainly because you are color-blind (in the real sense).

Last edited:

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
OK, where did you find that, what thread and what post?
I didn't find it, but when you have said "some of you who already searched there didn't search minutely", then I thought to this possibility, and ask you "white link ?"
I even don't know if it is the way to find, but I will try :)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I didn't find it, but when you have said "some of you who already searched there didn't search minutely", then I thought to this possibility, and ask you "white link ?"
I even don't know if it is the way to find, but I will try :)
Ah, I thought you've found it, because with that play of words you were very close to the solution :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.