Expired Avast Internet Security Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
:oops::oops::oops: I was converting HEX to Binary to ascii and deobfuscating some codes. Using Hex to Binary i need to make the binary divisible by 8...
O you mean the egg hunt :p:p:p Started reading @venustus topics and got lose along the way....
lol ! if it is what I think, it is not a HEX number :)

Last edited:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
1_gif.gif

W

Wave

This must be how programmers feel finding that one bug that is hidden in all those codes.
Normally I just throw my laptop out the window and then a few hours later I call up a window repair service to fix my window and order a new system with express delivery for the next day - I just make sure I get the window repaired before it's dark otherwise the mosquitoes will come looking... And then I sleep off the anger while I await the newly ordered system. :D :p

Sorry guys I lied, of course I wouldn't have the sufficient funding to do this! And it's winter not summer so I don't think I'd find any mosquitoes here anyway?

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Hugs @venustus

This must be how programmers feel finding that one bug that is hidden in all those codes. This should be easy for Penguin, he lives off codes and obfuscating lines. Feeds Penguin more fish, Help me conserve some hair and someone find it ASAP! :D
:D:D:D

I'm going to develop cataracts looking for this!!:confused:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I would feel very stupid if it was in this new avatar in the Avast thread.
That would mean it was moved after placing it , so I doubt it is planted on my tarded chicken lol
Remember DardIM I just added this avatar.
PS Its a boy chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.