Expired Avast Internet Security Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Thread unlocked!

EGG FOUND! :)

WMRwRRF.png

Capture.PNG

Congratulations to our best egg hunter @anth2943 for finding the hidden egg.

The egg was hidden in this post
How did Avast know I have a Google account?

Image link hidden (shortened) from site crawling tools by bit.ly

First post will be updated soon and member will receive 1 Year 1PC license for Avast Internet Security.

Thank you all guys!

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Thread unlocked!

EGG FOUND! :)

WMRwRRF.png

Congratulations to our best egg hunter @anth2943 for finding the hidden egg.

The egg was hidden in this post
How did Avast know I have a Google account?

Image link hidden (shortened) from site crawling tools by bit.ly

First post will be updated soon and member will receive 1 Year 1PC license for Avast Internet Security.

Thank you all guys!
Damn that was really hidden. Would not have noticed in a million years. One question did you add the - in all names when you posted back then or you did it now to make it harder to notice the egg?

Also congrats to the winner. Well deserved.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Damn that was really hidden. Would not have noticed in a million years. One question did you add the - in all names when you posted back then or you did it now to make it harder to notice the egg?
No, I had just linked the egg (bitly link) to an empty space from the beginning. That's why I told Dardi that he was close when he said a "white space" :D

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
No, I had just linked the egg (bitly link) to an empty space from the beginning. That's why I told Dardi that he was close when he said a "white space" :D
I see. Pretty sure most searchers here would not even look at it but they can confirm. I believe they were just scrolling hoping to see an egg.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Pretty sure most searchers here would not even look at it but they can confirm. I believe they were just scrolling hoping to see an egg.
Pretty sure most searchers here would not even look at it but they can confirm. I believe they were just scrolling hoping to see an egg.
That's why I posted the same thing in the first hint, just if you were trying to see an egg you would never find it :p

Hint
:
The Egg is linked to something on MalwareTips Forums. It could be a letter, a word, an image or anything else. :p

It could be anywhere on MalwareTips or any of it's subforums, on any thread, post or reply

Example :
I hid an egg somewhere in this text bellow

oecbyvpcyikfjeovauzpmdzoljslylmfbvgppobdulsmlvedfkozenzeljgtdxwsamfdkfwcnfyakycwqkfofugnqbrjymdgyinidnnmwgwknumvonfbejfwsgbxnuwatzhylumhefwzfyhvpgedzkrkzwfqjdxwjlgvnetuseigxwzrbhqlsvbgmleofibgmbqcdhbj

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can see from the previous egg hunt giveaway ;)
Expired - Norton Security Standard

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
That's why I posted the same thing in the first hint, just if you were trying to see an egg you would never find it :p

Hint
:
The Egg is linked to something on MalwareTips Forums. It could be a letter, a word, an image or anything else. :p

It could be anywhere on MalwareTips or any of it's subforums, on any thread, post or reply

Example :
I hid an egg somewhere in this text bellow

oecbyvpcyikfjeovauzpmdzoljslylmfbvgppobdulsmlvedfkozenzeljgtdxwsamfdkfwcnfyakycwqkfofugnqbrjymdgyinidnnmwgwknumvonfbejfwsgbxnuwatzhylumhefwzfyhvpgedzkrkzwfqjdxwjlgvnetuseigxwzrbhqlsvbgmleofibgmbqcdhbj

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can see from the previous egg hunt giveaway ;)
Expired - Norton Security Standard
Yeah i get it now after i have seen the result. Was not here last year to have an idea how it worked tbh and maybe that's why i was confused. Maybe it was just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.