Expired Avast Internet Security Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
In fact I think its in @frogboy post :p
16 post from @Evjl's Rain in Avast forum and I still can't find it. Need a magnifying glass and a few of those monitors from @venustus
Have you filter the search with posts from 18 or 19 -12-2016 ?
(not only for Evjl's Rain, but when you looked for the egg)

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
let me borrow your GiF venustus then i will go penguin hunting! or goose hunting :D

1_gif.gif

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
I also think the post is from Evjl's Rain (edited by an anonymous staff member ;))

I saw Penguins post before it was edited, when I refreshed it shows the message (edited by an anonymous staff member ;)) without the edited timestamp. So unless DardiM edited it within a minute it is mostly likely from "B" giving us the hint....
Putting 2+2, it was in the post not thread from Evjl Rain..... Unless B is having a good laugh at us....

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
I saw Penguins post before it was edited, when I refreshed it shows the message (edited by an anonymous staff member ;)) without the edited timestamp. So unless DardiM edited it within a minute it is mostly likely from "B" giving us the hint....
Putting 2+2, it was in the post not thread from Evjl Rain..... Unless B is having a good laugh at us....
Let's phone to him, to have another hint :)

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
I feel its there Buddy. its just hard "BOILED" to find....

Right about now the staff is laughing at us for not finding it with all these hints. Bora is prolly having a huge grin on his face laughing hysterically! Thinking to himself, GOT YA ALL!
I think the egg had time to hatch, now we have to look for a young chicken :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.