Expired Avast Internet Security Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event start
Feb 3, 2019
Event end
Mar 3, 2019
Prize
Avast Internet Security
Number of licenses
30 (1) Year

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
"I would like to thank the members of The Academy..." ;)

Jokes aside, and in all seriousness, I do wish to thank my fellow MalwareTips members for making these Giveaways both fun and exciting by participating in them. Many thanks to the Writers of the software & Producers of Avast, and to our Directors here (You know whom you are, Jack, Exterminator, and so many others!)

Good luck to everyone, you are all winners (whom wish to truly win this as I do!) and lastly...

here is my post @twitter:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
*FYI:
The only posts within any giveaway thread should be entries only.If you post something else besides an entry you will be banned from replying to the thread and you will not be allowed to enter the giveaway.
Please read the rules,members are allowed 1 entry only.If you enter more than once you will be disqualified!
Once the giveaway has ended and the winners have been selected you may reply to the thread.
No exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.