Expired Avast IS 6 - 2 years+ 1 free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Go to here.

- Thus for any license Avast IS 6 accquired by http://www.avastantivirus.ro valid for 2 years you will receive a bonus 3rd year FREE.

- The promotion a valid for new customers and doesn't apply type RENEW license or Who have other types of discounts.

Source

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
3 years with Avast IS .... Now that's a long commitment :p .....
And since the offer comes from my country ......lets see if we convert to Euro or $ , how much do you have to pay for this deal:

1 License for 2+1 years with 98.90 Euro or $146.17
3 Licenses for 2+1 years with 135.20 Euro or $199.82

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Jack said:
3 years with Avast IS .... Now that's a long commitment :p .....
And since the offer comes from my country ......lets see if we convert to Euro or $ , how much do you have to pay for this deal:

1 License for 2+1 years with 98.90 Euro or $146.17
3 Licenses for 2+1 years with 135.20 Euro or $199.82

but for romanian language.. :(
how with english..?
and its not scam??

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
No , It's not a scam...and if you decide to buy Avast IS thru this deal,you can most likely download the english installer and use the license keys....... however .....150$/1 License for 3 years...for me it's not a really good deal...and like I've said before Avast gave almost everything for free in their Avast Antivirus Home Edition....so why would anyone buy this ?:p

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Jack said:
No , It's not a scam...and if you decide to buy Avast IS thru this deal,you can most likely download the english installer and use the license keys....... however .....150$/1 License for 3 years...for me it's not a really good deal...and like I've said before Avast gave almost everything for free in their Avast Antivirus Home Edition....so why would anyone buy this ?:p

lol
yep :)
i just ask about this bro
and btw, my warning back to 0%
i'm happy broo :) :)

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Yeah, I don't see this a a good deal. For the reason's Jack pointed out. My advice would be to never pay for a subscription to a product for longer than 1 year. You don't know what might happen down the line.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
If Avast limits the features like Web Shield then users may interest from the promo but since Avast Free have lots of features then probably users will stick to free version.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
jamescv7 said:
If Avast limits the features like Web Shield then users may interest from the promo but since Avast Free have lots of features then probably users will stick to free version.

i agree with you james :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
jamescv7 said:

I don't think they should or would do this. Considering they they threw some of the Pro features into Free version (ie. Site Blocking and Script Shield).

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yes that's why its if, but I think they will not do that, users there are enjoyed from the features of Avast Free.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I'd rather spend my money on Avira Antivir Premium and Upgrade my PC with the remaining cash. :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
BoXX28 said:
I'd rather spend my money on Avira Antivir Premium and Upgrade my PC with the remaining cash. :D

I have too agree...I will save up so I can buy a better computer

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
BoXX28 said:

i'm not.. for better protect is use..
MBAM pro, with HPM paid :)
and real time is NIS 2012 (wait until final release) and then use other on demand.. and use sardu for scan every 2 months
and.. scan use SAS every week
what you think about my opinion?

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
3 years license are enough for a user who really like paid version of Avast.

Larry

Apr 27, 2011
Doesn't sound like a good deal to me. I've never tried Avast but if you buy the 3 years license but a better product comes on the market in 6 months or so, you'd be stuck unless you have a plan. I've learned that a product that's good now won't necessarily be good a year from now. Would be nice it could be but all to often, good software becomes not so good over time.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Larry said:
Doesn't sound like a good deal to me. I've never tried Avast but if you buy the 3 years license but a better product comes on the market in 6 months or so, you'd be stuck unless you have a plan. I've learned that a product that's good now won't necessarily be good a year from now. Would be nice it could be but all to often, good software becomes not so good over time.

yep
i agree with you larry :)
good or not in next year we dont know about it.. but avast offer 3 years.. in 3 years.. can or not avast still better..?
that is my question.. i think.. maybe can down or more better.. that look like roll dice.. can better or more bad :p

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well as they give 3 years license, Avast must continue to improved the product so users are satisfy on their using Avast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.