Windows 10
Antivirus
Windows Defender

Cohen

Level 7
Verified
Operating System
Linux
I've used many mobile antiviruses (or antivirus-like) apps, and the best I've come across is Zemana's "Pandora Mobile Antivirus"; it's fast, efficient and extremely light on my phone's battery.

DJ Panda

Level 29
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
For a Kindle doesn't seem too bad. (No Zemana, does get Malwarebytes, but other than that, squat.)

tim one

Level 21
AV-Tester Advanced
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
F-Secure
Avast is one of the few Android antivirus that also offers Web protection: by scanning and blocking links infected by malware and phishing sites.
Positively tested on Chrome.
Appreciate the completeness of the free edition then I think that it isn't worth to purchase the Premium version just to get rid of ads, and little else.

RejZoR

Level 10
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Avast
As much as I like Windows version of avast! I think mobile one is a complete disaster.

- they removed notification icon for Classic mode. WHY!? I loved seeing amoeba logo at the top of my screen at all times.
- animated sliding menus are horrible and slow
- App Locking is so clumsy and switching between PIN and pattern mode is absolute nightmare
- lists of ads and constant pushing of stupid extra apps.

Enough is enough. With so many other nice options like BitDefender Free and DrWeb Light, I have no clue why would anyone want to use this disaster, let alone pay for it. Back to the drawing board avast!. Old version was brilliant. This one is just awful.