Avast Premier

Status
Not open for further replies.

spywar

Level 11
Oct 26, 2012
Member said:
Spywar:

One cannot judge av only by its detection rate.There are other features which make an av perfect.
Av should have best defense ability rather than detection,it should be light and easy to use.Most important thing now a days is that it should be bu free.
Am I judging it by its detection rate ? :D You have not seen one of my test then ...
I run all the malwares av local database cannot detect.

malware are very fresh (30 min / 1h old) and UNDETECTED
I don't care about detection rate (%).

simmy

Thread author
Nov 15, 2011
Just had something very strange happen to me. I booted up Windows 8 and AVAST told me that my subscription had expired. I inserted the license key again and it worked, however it told me that an update was available which was a version 7 build. I click update anyways, restart my computer and now I have both AVAST Free and Internet Security version 7 installed on my PC somehow from Version 8 Premium lol! Bug report time...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 518
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.