Expired Avast Ultimate - 3 months free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.avast.com/fr-fr/lp-ultimate-download-01net#pc
How to get a license
1. Go to [URL='https://translate.google.com/website?sl=auto&tl=en&ajax=1&u=https://www.avast.com/fr-fr/lp-ultimate-download-01net?utm_medium%3Dnl2%26utm_source%3D01net%26utm_campaign%3D3mois%26fbclid%3DIwAR3yJDD3ZrFwHATajIJEvoUxycD1SuYHk_fKVWarkgcNJyrtzo_tIVLxWac%23pc']the promotion page[/URL] (in French).
2. Press the green button for a free subscription.
3. Enter your details: first name, last name, email address, country and zip code.
4. Confirm your free subscription.
5. Copy the received license code.

ZeePriest

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 2, 2020

Terms of the offer​

• A free license Avast Ultimate for 3 months (92 days) is available for home (personal) use only.
  • The subscription includes Avast Premium Security, Avast Cleanup, Avast SecureLine VPN, and Avast AntiTrack, each for one (1) device.
  • You receive free updates during the term of the license.
  • Free technical support is not available.
  • The license validity period starts from the moment of receipt.

SamBill

Level 1
May 29, 2020
BTW, there's no point to install cleanup and AntiTrack looks cool but if you are using brave / any browser with fingerprinting protection that'll do basically what this program does. It has some system level changes for privacy but still not convinced. Also asks to install one more extension to do it's work in the browser.

Coming to cleanup, everything you can do with CCleaner but has the option to automate it. Uninstalled right away.

VPN is good and the suite itself is brimming with nice additions. Upgraded from free antivirus to premium, went fine. No visible difference in performance impact on system.

Reactions: Nevi and Dave Russo

SamBill

Level 1
May 29, 2020
If it's included in Avast's UI and it's not a separate program, it's actually nice.
It is not included in security suite UI. It is a completely independent tool that can be installed with or without Premium Security. Yeah if you want your cleaner app's UI to be cohesive with your antivirus, then it's okay but I'd stay away from Registry cleaning and putting all apps to sleep.

Templarware

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Mar 13, 2021
Good AV, but the rest is c..., sorry but that is what I think, have tried the software myself, I was just stupid enough to pay for it all, don't make that BIG mistake.
I will stay with BTS, thanks. :)
It's still one of the best AVs, the paid versions do add a good firewall. Other AVs appear to have better paid versions because they cut more features in their free versions, Avast puts most of the protection in the free version, paid versions are for extras that non-tech-savvy users appreciate.

Last edited:

FireHammer

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 27, 2020
Is Avast still recomended here or is there a better av solution? i need to replace Defender with a light one.
Bitdefender & Kaspersky are much better choices if you want to go third party, or you could go with Microsoft Defender & SWH or some other hardening tool, & finally a couple of second opinion scanners. Personally, I have BTS & SWH(default settings)+Roguekiller+HitmanPro & Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool, all IMHO off course. :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Avast Free is the better option. No bloatware features, but at the cost of a few upsell Ads which can be "disconnected" by using Windows Firewall with Advanced Security (WFAS) to blocked AvastUI.exe from Internet access.

Ultimate is only useful for those wanting the extras above Premium Security. Free users should stay away.

Templarware

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Mar 13, 2021
Avast Free is the better option. No bloatware features, but at the cost of a few upsell Ads which can be "disconnected" by using Windows Firewall with Advanced Security (WFAS) to blocked AvastUI.exe from Internet access.

Ultimate is only useful for those wanting the extras above Premium Security. Free users should stay away.
No need to block it in windows firewall, there are no ads.

Reactions: Venustus and Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.