Product name
Avetix

CNJJ

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 7, 2014
Hello
I just installed a new version of antivirus AVETIX 5.me appears quite interesante.Lo I know is
using BITDEFERNDER engine with full power.
I would like to know the views of each of you.
See you soon.

upload_2015-6-24_13-57-41.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-24_13-56-31.png
    upload_2015-6-24_13-56-31.png
    247.1 KB · Views: 418

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
UI is nice :)

Anyone know how it's resource usage?

Edit : Got my own answer, very low on system resources ;)

Last edited:

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
There are better products that can provide somewhat better protection than this, I would avoid it at all costs and go for a better antivirus.

I'm pretty sure the definitions they receive are a day behind from what BitDefender gets. The only reason I would try this is because it is free to use.

Don't really think it is worth trying after reading @jamescv7's written review on this, it may sound good, but it really isn't.

Last edited:

CNJJ

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 7, 2014
Hello
Could you introduce a visual TEST what just said, to have a comprehensive picture regarding the
benefits of Written AVETIX.Un is not a test.
I personally am using, and I have a few days with zero problems.
Daily automatic updates every moment.
See you soon.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello
Could you introduce a visual TEST what just said, to have a comprehensive picture regarding the
benefits of Written AVETIX.Un is not a test.
I personally am using, and I have a few days with zero problems.
Daily automatic updates every moment.
See you soon.

Well I'm giving to the hands of those active users who are willing to conduct video review. [I cannot manage to conduct review anymore since semester goes on last June 8 onwards]. From my observation its from mediocre performance that can be acceptable nowadays but more alternatives/suggestion.

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
It always shows that Update is needed, as I've already done updating.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.