Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
AVG 2017 | FREE Antivirus & TuneUp for PC, Mac, Android

Official blog post about the release:
AVG Launches Powerful New Security and Tune-up Products for 2017

People using the AVG AntiVirus FREE and AVG Internet Security products will now gain real-time protection against ‘zero-second’ malware thanks to CyberCapture, the company’s proprietary, cloud-based smart file scanner. The latest versions protect users from viruses and malware including ransomware, prevent hacking, secure web and email activities, and ensure that private data stays private. The new user interface makes it very easy to install, navigate and manage all from one place.

Some more info @ Free Download of AVG AntiVirus 2017 for Windows PC

idaho

Level 1
Verified
Nov 1, 2015
Installed trial IS 2017. For some reason installation changed on ZEN, with TuneUP included. Uninstalled and went back to Emsisoft as my trusted security solution (if Emsisoft one day include some tune-up, spam filter, parental controls, anti-theft, or integrated monitor for mobile devices, I will not use them any more. For now, Emsisoft IS is one of most clear from some tools solutions on market).

Lord Ami

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
How many processes are there And custom install option is there?
I used custom install (Web and File shield only). So it's there.
Processes: upload_2017-1-11_15-12-26.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.