Expired AVG Internet Security 2018 - Free license for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
avg is not bad in detection and protection ifffffffffffffffffffffff it manages to get installed on a system without trying to crack it first .. I am a user from 2005 but it is never been so crappy and full of faulty things inside it . Stay away from it

ZeroOne

Level 1
Mar 8, 2018
Is there anyone who tried it after AVG was purchased by Avast. I am planning to give it a try since its received Advanced+ recent in Malware testing of AV-Comparative.

Reactions: nazihawk

Barakah

Level 3
Verified
Apr 13, 2018
Bullguard is slightly better with Agnitum firewall..+ Bit def signatures...Avg is ok in terms of av ..but their firewall is kind of School made..seems to work (BASIC)...
in terms of BB ..its a tie..probably AVG will edge it

As far as I remember, Bullguard stopped using Agnitum driver and they rebuilt their firefall from the scratch.

Reactions: nazihawk

TheErzengel

Level 2
Verified
Dec 21, 2012
This is the only version of AVG that I thought was good.

32417-26758-avg.jpg

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
This is the only version of AVG that I thought was good.

32417-26758-avg.jpg
Agree. I used it between 2005 to 2009. At that time it was very good even better than Avast ( Strictly my opinion ). That time I did not have good internet so I still remember me downloading signature from my friend's system and copying them in my system using rewrite-able CD. Sweet memories.

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
YES AND YES indeed it was super lite powerful and very beautiful and simple GUI

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.