Expired AVG Internet Security - Full version

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
The CHIP editorial says:

Advent Calendar Special on Christmas Eve: Use "AVG Internet Security" free of charge for one year! As a Christmas present, you get the full version of "AVG Internet Security" free of charge.

AVG Internet Security - full version
In the last door of our advent calendar you get comprehensive online protection for one year free - so that your computer 2017 surpasses without prejudice!

AVG Internet Security: Full version in the CHIP Advent Calendar

"AVG Internet Security" can not only scan your computer for viruses, but it also protects you against attacks from the network and the Internet thanks to an integrated firewall. E-mails are also checked.

In addition, "Identity Protection" provides protection against identity gadgets on the Web. Compared to AVG Anti-Virus this Internet Security has a firewall, a transaction protection and an anti-spam tool.

AVG Internet Security free registration - how it works

"AVG Internet Security" is activated automatically after the installation.
Note: This only works on today December 24!

DOWNLOAD -
AVG_Internet_Security_Vollversion_-_CHIP-Installer.exe

LahiruRajinda

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
Note
In their own right: Due to a misunderstanding with our partner AVG, we assumed to be able to give "Internet Security" on Christmas Eve to the CHIP-users. However, it is the annual license of a specially adapted version of AVG Antivirus Premium . We regret this confusion and hope you love, CHIP-users, while having fun at the full version and celebrate a merry Christmas without "Internet Security".

With best regards,

the CHIP editorial

bunchuu

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
For me activated only avg free antivirus after installation.
me too. I have try Chip online installer but could not completed installation. So I used manual installer and got AVG antivirus with a license key. I don't know the difference between Chip version and ordinary AVG free version.

Reactions: frogboy

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
You will only have 30 days Trial on Chip installer of AVG Internet Security 2016. If for one year, you can only get AVG Antivirus.

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.