On Sale! Avira Antivirus Pro 1pc/1yr $1

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.avira.com/en/crm-sept-f2p-avpro-97off
Event start
Sep 15, 2021
Event end
Sep 30, 2021
How to get a license
Click link, read terms, decide.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Wow, that's cheap. What's nice too is that you can pay with PayPal. I just bought a license and then went to PayPal and cancelled the automatic payment for Avira, so I don't get billed again in a year.

I didn't really need an Avira license, but at that price, it was hard to say no.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
WoW! They are so desperate. Maybe Norton won't keep the Avira brand alive for too long. So they are trying to collect some cheap cash and user base whom they'll later migrate to Norton or Avast or something like that.
I could be totally wrong of course but 1 year license for $1 on their official global website is logical enough to make me suspicious about their future.

Cleo

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
WoW! They are so desperate. Maybe Norton won't keep the Avira brand alive for too long. So they are trying to collect some cheap cash and user base whom they'll later migrate to Norton or Avast or something like that.
I could be totally wrong of course but 1 year license for $1 on their official global website is logical enough to make me suspicious about their future.
They had the same deal for a week in June too.

Harputlu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2016
Bu fiyata, yeni ortaya çıkan etkinleştirme anahtarlarını satmalarının bir anlamı yok. Kendi bayi ağlarını alt üst edeceklerdi ve eBay kısa sürede ucuz Avira anahtarlarıyla dolup taşacaktı. Bu nedenle, satın alma tarihinden itibaren saatin lisans anahtarı üzerinde çalıştığını varsayıyorum.
lisans satın aldığınız andan itibaren başlar.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
although it looks like it has changed to a modern look, when you do a full scan, the old scan screen appears. luke filewalker is a very ridiculous name
For years, Avira's UI has been left in a mess.
As for the file walker, it hasn't changed its shape in over a decade. However, personally, I still think the design of the cute umbrella opening in the taskbar is excellent.☂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.