On Sale! Avira Antivirus Pro for 1 euro

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.avira.com/en/campaigns/acq/avpro/avpro-97
How to get a license
Discount is already applied.

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
I really think Microsoft Defender is the going to be my go to guy for now on with Cyberlock and backups
Why not, right?! That's a great combination. In a way, it's along the same line as my resolving to use F-Secure. It has great protection and is minimally intrusive, or as some call it, low surface area. Even though it does have the VPN and PM bundled in, it's not that bad. I guess if I ever wanted to, I could use WFC to supplement it, but then again, it's adding more processes, surface area for the "perceived" protection. I know nothing is bulletproof, but I understand it (F-Secure), know how to use it, and it has been protecting my multiple devices in real-time, wonderfully. It hasn't let me down yet :)

As Ultimate Vision/Forgottenseer once posted here... :)
Screenshot 2023-11-13 9.14.53 AM.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.