Unlimited Giveaway Avira Antivirus Pro free for 3 month

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://campaigns.avira.com/en/bzd/antivirus/av_pro_trial_rlm
How to get a license
Enter your email address to receive an activation code for 3 month of free Antivirus Pro.

No need to cancel & no credit card needed.
Giveaway Terms
https://campaigns.avira.com/en/bzd/antivirus/av_pro_trial_rlm

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Avira Antivirus Pro boxshot

Unwrap your gift: 3 months of premium protection​

Enter your email address to receive an activation code for 3 month of free Antivirus Pro.
No need to cancel & no credit card needed.

Reactions: Dave Russo

bobdoe

Level 2
Oct 10, 2020
Fun story (not) about Avira... I was looking for a new av and was going to give Avira a try. I started the installer and got to the "where to install" part when I decided to back out due to a bad experience in the past with Avira nagging at me... cancelled the installation and decided to go with another av instead. Some time later upon going into manage extensions in FFox I discover 3 new extensions from Avira... I was suitably po'd and thought to check Edge as well... guess what? Yup, the same 3 gifts from Avira in my extensions. That just reflects the way they conduct themself overall nowadays. Never again will I touch that bloated, intrusive piece of garbage.

Rant over

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.