Ending Soon Avira Phantom VPN Pro 1 Year free

Sher

Level 11
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
The program is already in english for me. Just got my license activated. But, in Google Chrome, it has added two security extensions, which I didn't really appreciate.

Xtwillight

Level 6
MH Trial
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Hat jeder eine beliebige Taste? Nicht verwenden, bitte teilen Sie mir?danke so viel
You do not get a key,
You get on the use and entered email address, and get an email with a download link

This link is limited in time .. I believe 24 hours

So take your email address, and enter them on the website.
Avira - Antivirus made in Germany

Thank U, Xtwillight
I've got 365 days.

A little tip. I put the Avira Phantom VPN service on Manual and disabled the Avira Service Host service too. I remove all Avira stuff from the computer startup. Just in case, I renamed all EXEs from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Launcher\ :)
The Avira VPN still works on my demand (when I want it) and there is no unnecessary services in the background.

gin

Level 6
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Thank U, Xtwillight
I've got 365 days.

A little tip. I put the Avira Phantom VPN service on Manual and disabled the Avira Service Host service too. I remove all Avira stuff from the computer startup. Just in case, I renamed all EXEs from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Launcher\ :)
The Avira VPN still works on my demand (when I want it) and there is no unnecessary services in the background.
you can uninstal avira launcher, phantom vpn still works fine :)

davisd

Level 13
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Sophos
you can uninstal avira launcher, phantom vpn still works fine :)
Whenever AviraVPN will be updated, it will automatically install Avira Launcher in background, so I better suggest not to mess with it, trying to disable services/delete registry related to it, it will come back eventually. Dealing with Avira Launcher is like fighting against windmills. If you accept any Avira product on your PC, you should accept that Avira Launcher will be there as well. Also, with messing with it, you may break some functionality of updates for Avira products. I am a Avira's Beta user, and all I can say is that they are trying to improve Avira Launcher.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
Whenever AviraVPN will be updated, it will automatically install Avira Launcher in background, so I better suggest not to mess with it, trying to disable services/delete registry related to it, it will come back eventually. Dealing with Avira Launcher is like fighting against windmills. If you accept any Avira product on your PC, you should accept that Avira Launcher will be there as well. Also, with messing with it, you may break some functionality of updates for Avira products. I am a Avira's Beta user, and all I can say is that they are trying to improve Avira Launcher.
Well said...

HarborFront

Level 39
Content Creator
Sorry, moved to to right section

How to check the version of the Avira Phantom VPN Pro from its GUI?

Its version is displayed in SUMo as 2.11.3.29830.

Thanks

Edit :- SUMo no longer shows a new version of Avira Phantom VPN Pro. Could be a false positive

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi anyones vpn from this recent promotion is expired or does not work? I click to connect and nothing happens ,I uninstalled 2 times still a no-go