Expired Avira Phantom VPN Pro 1 Year free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Thanks

But the GUI still has some German languages there. Not sure what they mean :rolleyes:
You mean the program? If that happens you need to uninstall it and re-download it. That happend to me, it doesn't look like there is anyway to change it in the program settings apart from re-downloading it.
upload_2017-12-18_14-37-45.png

Hope this helps. :)

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
You mean the program? If that happens you need to uninstall it and re-download it. That happend to me, it doesn't look like there is anyway to change it in the program settings apart from re-downloading it.
View attachment 176213

Hope this helps. :)
I don't mean the picture you posted.

I meant when you start the VPN its shows the GUI. There are some German languages there

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I don't mean the picture you posted.

I meant when you start the VPN its shows the GUI. There are some German languages there
Yes, you have to go into your profile settings on your Avira account on the website set your profile to English, Spanish or what ever language you want. Then uninstall the VPN because it is the German version (There is no way to change it without re-downloading). Re-download it in the subscriptions tab then it should download the English version.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Yes, you have to go into your profile settings set your profile to English, Spanish or what ever language you want. Then uninstall the VPN because it is the German version (There is no way to change it without re-downloading). Re-download it in the subscriptions tab then it should download the English version.

I just did, im gonna uninstall it so restart it than download it again see what happens brb..

Reactions: Xtwillight

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Oh yea! i got it, uninstall it than clean up by CCleaner & Wise Care so than restart it, download and install it...that's what i did! thanks Andrew for helping us (y)

d0ts

Level 1
Verified
Nov 9, 2017
Work like a charm on both my PC and smartphone. Big thanks for sharing :)
Anyone knows whether the license starts counting after email registered or activated on installed device?

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Yes, you have to go into your profile settings on your Avira account on the website set your profile to English, Spanish or what ever language you want. Then uninstall the VPN because it is the German version (There is no way to change it without re-downloading). Re-download it in the subscriptions tab then it should download the English version.

Thanks. Yes, I went into my profile and set to English.

Then I uninstalled the German version and clean up Avira remnants i.e. files and registry entries

I then downloaded the Free Avira VPN from the English website and installed it.

Then key in my email and password and it got registered as the PRO English version!! :)

thenightmare

Level 1
Verified
Nov 1, 2016
Hello, I need some help about register. I registered and got the activation email.It was blocked by ublock when I clicked download. After that it redirects to
Avira Antivirus for Endpoint. How can I download and activate it. Could anyone explain the setup step?

Solved changed register email.

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Don't install this if you are not already Avira Antivirus Customer or planning to be:mad:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.