Expired Avira Prime is FREE for 3 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.avira.com/en/avira-prime-lp-3m?x-a-source=selligent&x-a-medium=345&x-a-version=2188&x-a-ptype=winback
How to get a license
Enter your email address and get exclusive access to all our premium services.

dmzbg79

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 28, 2014
Same for me. I wonder if it will inform me when the 92 days pass.
Well,if you uninstall the program for some reason and after that you decide to install it once again,you should do that from the install link in your email inbox...You will notice then that actually the days are counting down...If I recall corectly you may check "subscriptions" on the left...Do not be troubled with the message that there is only one day left...That is not true...Don't worry,everything is fine...Greetings !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Same for me. I wonder if it will inform me when the 92 days pass.
When you click licenses from within the program it gives you this
Ashampoo_Snap_2019.01.07_08h34m12s_002_.png
If you then click my account it will open a web page
Then click subscriptions on the left sidebar
Ashampoo_Snap_2019.01.07_08h31m56s_001_.png
Now you see the days remaining as well as the expiration date

I would imagine you will get some type of notice when it gets close to that exiration date

IranSetup

Level 1
Verified
Nov 15, 2018
Ended.

Avira Prime - 182 days
Site of Promotion:
https://www.avira.com/en/avira-prim...medium=345&x-a-version=2188&x-a-ptype=winback
"Enter your email address and get exclusive access to all our premium services."
Check your email. You will receive a message like:
"Hello Ia,
Thanks for choosing Avira Prime! You now have free access to all our premium services for 182 days. Let’s get started!
Follow the links below to start customizing your digital security needs."
Click "Accept and Install" for Windows, Android and Mac OS X
Create an Avira account (https://my.avira.com). Click "subscriptions".
You will find your licenses like this:
  • Type - Trial
  • Expiry date - Mar 31, 2019
  • Time left - 182 days remaining
What’s inside Avira Prime? Everything

Reactions: Divine_Barakah

L0ckJaw

Level 19
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 17, 2018
Too bad the program is so bloated, all the programs no one ever needs will be installed.
And the protection, well just check the malware hub, totally signatures depended and nothing available like a behaviour blocker or something similar.

I tried it and uninstalled it, cant rely on Avira, ( when you uninstall, you need the uninstall every component seperatly )

Wraith

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 15, 2018
Too bad the program is so bloated, all the programs no one ever needs will be installed.
And the protection, well just check the malware hub, totally signatures depended and nothing available like a behaviour blocker or something similar.

I tried it and uninstalled it, cant rely on Avira, ( when you uninstall, you need the uninstall every component seperatly )
True this. If someone wants the signatures of Avira, F-Secure is much better option. It has the signatures of Avira as well as a fabulous BB popularly known as DeepGuard and it doesn't have any bloatware.

IranSetup

Level 1
Verified
Nov 15, 2018
Avira Prime - 182 days
Site of Promotion:
Get your free trial of Avira Prime
"Enter your email address and get exclusive access to all our premium services."
Check your email. You will receive a message like:
"Hello Ia,
Thanks for choosing Avira Prime! You now have free access to all our premium services for 182 days. Let’s get started!
Follow the links below to start customizing your digital security needs."
Click "Accept and Install" for Windows, Android and Mac OS X
Create an Avira account (https://my.avira.com). Click "subscriptions".
You will find your licenses like this:
  • Type - Trial
  • Expiry date - Mar 31, 2019
  • Time left - 182 days remaining
What’s inside Avira Prime? Everything

ENDED

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.