Software Review Avira vs Panda Dome: The Shocking Truth You Need to See!

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Thread details
I didn't actually watch the video, it did look a little unhinged & as gave Panda a try personally (and used it years ago) I would highly unlikely to be shocked, I also feel i would never be shocked by any AV review anyway, pure hyperbole, though why people continue to use an AV that's not good is interesting?
 
There's no tray icon at all?
Yes, of course there's an icon in the Panda system tray; see the image below. :)
1774212456493.png
Or just something bland?
Every AV product has an icon in the system tray. I believe @TairikuOkami mentioned that they removed the Panda Antivirus icon, which featured a circle with a stylized panda in black and white, visible in the Windows taskbar (notification area). It looked similar to the one in the image below. ;)
1774211896002.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top