AX64 DEAD... I have a suggestion. Now that you ruined it. Give it back to Isso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread author
I use to uninstall Rollback for Win 10 cumulative updates too.

So you dont uninstall Rollback for Win 10 cumulative updates & never had probs?

And you uninstall Rollback for major Win 10 upgrades only like previous build to anniversary?

Upgrades

Cumulative Update only if you experience some type of problem - most of the time it just rules out interference from RBRx; 99 % of the time its the CU and not RBRx messing with it.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I was using AX64 V2 with manual snapshot. Today after 3 days I tried to take backup & it was taking full backup & not incremental, uninstalled it.

I am trying Rollback Rx Pro again now.

R

Rodney74

Thread author
How can you take something like that or buy it, screw it up via incompetence, or not having the skill set, thus ruining it for everyone, and NOT give it to the orig author, with an apology, asking him to fix it, since TONS of people spent hard earned money on it.

You want a suggestion I'll give you one:

AX64 was sold to other developers who obviously were not up to the task.

A suggestion "GIVE IT BACK TO ISSO"

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.