Request Backspace = Delete space for paragraph

LDogg

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I've noticed on this forum that if you press enter to make space for another paragraph, you make a spelling mistake, press the backspace to correct the mistake. Pressing the backspace deletes the space above where two paragraphs are now joined, this is fairly annoying, which means I would have to make the space available again.

Is this something that can be changed at all? Please don't take this as an attack on the forum itself, my intention is to give construction feedback.

~LDogg

Reactions: upnorth and Jack

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Hello @LDogg

Can you tell us more about the device(s) are you experiencing this on?

If on mobile:
  • OS
  • Browser
  • Keyboard app - do you use auto-correct?
For desktop:
  • OS
  • Browser and extensions - do you use auto-correct?

LDogg

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Hello @LDogg

Can you tell us more about the device(s) are you experiencing this on?

If on mobile:
  • OS
  • Browser
  • Keyboard app - do you use auto-correct?
For desktop:
  • OS
  • Browser and extensions - do you use auto-correct?
Desktop:

- Windows 10
- Brave - Bitwarden, BD Trafficlight, cookies no more, I don't use auto correct.

Hope that helps.

~LDogg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.