banner stopper

erfe

Thread author
Dec 28, 2012
I have long enjoyed the program Ad Muncher for removing banners, but the latest update does not correct support IE 11. Anyone encountered this problem? Are there any solutions? alternative programs? Let's discuss ...

Reactions: Exterminator

MalwareDetective

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 16, 2013
I dont really know the software but you can use AdBlockPlus or Adblock. about your config I would add Malwarebytes' or hitman pro to your On-demand scanner

erfe

Thread author
Dec 28, 2012
So, I would like to just find a program to install and forget :) Minimum settings, maximum comfort ...

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
For support IE11, I'm afraid, you have to chance the newest operating system: the Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
But here the experts can you help.
Here in MT, you can get very AV trial licenses for 6 month or one year, absolutely free.
You should to try anothers browsers like Google Chrome or the amazing Mozilla Firefox v.26

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Mozilla Firefox v.26 bring a lot of extentions to navegate with more security the net.
The principals are: Ad Block plus blocks annoying ads that are appearing on the site you're viewing. Donottrackme, Better Privacy and Ghostery. These last three protecting your privacy and anonymity Net.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.