BBC article about Fabian

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Well, this never gets old. He is a fugitive from injustice. He has already left his London location? Perhaps he can't even share his next-to-last residence's location, even after he's left that, for fear of leaving behind clues.

You rock, Mr. Wosar. Please stay in touch. :)

Fabian Wosar

From Emsisoft
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Jun 29, 2014
That's a rather old article actually. I noticed quite a few people referencing it again, so I wonder if it maybe was republished or mentioned anywhere. Anyway, I still live in London, although in a different part of it. I can have pets now and was going to pick up a doggy, but when I did look for one I more or less ended up with two little rescue kitties instead.

They make sure I don't work too much by being adorable:

1577443959099.png

I did have to cancel a conference to rehome them though. So I didn't get to go to the FBI's ransomware summit in Pittsburgh last year. But oh well. My two little girls were worth it. :)

mkoundo

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 21, 2017
Hi Fabian,

you can see the page on the web archive here:

Untitled.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.