New Update Bitdefender - BDTS updates

L0ckJaw

Level 19
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 17, 2018
First i scolded like hell on BD. But with my new Laptop , everything is now running so smooth. This one is a keeper.
No more weird services errors and the updates come in with lightning speed. So i just leave it there, to protect all our computers and mobile devices.

1654856373669.png

1654856465585.png

Memorywise it's ok. Dont feel any slowdowns !

Last edited by a moderator:

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
First i scolded like hell on BD. But with my new Laptop , everything is now running so smooth. This one is a keeper.
No more weird services errors and the updates come in with lightning speed. So i just leave it there, to protect all our computers and mobile devices.

View attachment 267385

View attachment 267386

It's ok. My memory averages 370 MB

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019

View attachment 267385

View attachment 267386

Do use it on default settings? On mine, I have disabled things like Anti-spam, vulnerability scanner.

Anthony Qian

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 17, 2021
New update today 26.0.18.75
View attachment 267656
🔄 An update has been released for Bitdefender Home solutions - 26.0.18.75 with the following notable change:

• ✔️Fixed: "Services are not responding" error shown randomly in the last few days. The error was displayed only after a Bitdefender update & restart, even after reinstalling the product multiple times.
(Product updates and release notes)

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
🔄 An update has been released for Bitdefender Home solutions - 26.0.18.75 with the following notable change:

• ✔️Fixed: "Services are not responding" error shown randomly in the last few days. The error was displayed only after a Bitdefender update & restart, even after reinstalling the product multiple times.
(Product updates and release notes)
After many years without, it is very fine to find the BD changelog :)

Kiss

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 6, 2021
Alexandru_BD admin
July 6 edited July 6

🔄 An update has been released for Bitdefender Home solutions - 26.0.21.78 with the following notable changes:
  • ✔️Implemented Central benefits in main UI, to increase the visibility of the Bitdefender Central platform and help with the discovery of new services and functionality made available in the platform
  • ✔️Updated product logos
  • ✔️Updated wsc_communicator component
  • ✔️Minor design updates
  • ✔️Implemented QR code for installing on another device

Kiss

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 6, 2021
Alexandru_BD admin
3:56PM

🔄 An update has been released for Bitdefender Home solutions - 26.0.23.80 with the following notable changes:
  • ✔️Improved progessive dismissal algorithm for Password Manager notifications
  • ✔️Fixed: Password Manager notification and VPN pop-up were displayed together (Environment Windows 10x86)
  • ✔️Fixed: Password Manager notification and Safepay pop-up were displayed together for some websites (Environment Windows 11x64)
  • ✔️Fixed: Pop-up throttling mechanism for Encrypted Web Scan notifications. Before, a pop-up was triggered for every dangerous connection attempt, which can happen continuously. Current behavior: Log events for each incident, but limit the amount of pop-ups that get displayed. First detection will be displayed as a pop-up. We continue to block suspicious connections silently, in the background. You can review them in the Notifications area
  • ✔️Fixed: Opening Anti-tracker UI while page was loading displayed 0 blocked trackers. Reproduced in Windows 10x86 environment. If the webpage was opened in Chrome and the Anti-tracker icon was clicked even if the page was not fully loaded, the UI displayed 0 blocked trackers
  • ✔️Fixed: Anti-tracker UI bad display for number of third-party cookies with 3 digits. When opening a page in browser and selecting third party cookies category from the Anti-tracker extension, the 3-digit numbers displayed for the blocked domain were not fully visible

Kiss

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 6, 2021
August 10

Additional fixes have been included in the latest update:

• ✔️Fixed: "Back 4 Blood" didn't trigger Game Profile
  • ✔️Fixed: Isolated cases where a scheduled scan did not start at all or started at the wrong time
  • ✔️Fixed: Bitdefender reads hard disks at certain intervals. This will also fix any high CPU usage scenarios by Bdservicehost
  • ✔️Fixed: "Flight Simulator 2020" was not recognized as a game

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.