Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Wow very beautiful!![]()
![]()
Cannot be reached; Kaspersky keeps blocking it, even when I choose "want to continue"Wallpapers: Enjoy this small collection we curated for you.
![]()
Wallpapers - Microsoft Design
Enjoy this small collection of Microsoft wallpapers we curated for you.microsoft.design

Looks this extension is a good one.
Not reported by B trafficlight ext.
I just reported it to Norton and it takes 24 hours for them to analyze it as FP. I don't have Avast, so I can't say if it's blocking. Bitdefender's TrafficLight is ok and is not blocking, it reports that the page is safe. @harlan4096 already reported it to K. Enough is enough, now many are blocking it. And I assume that this is a legit Microsoft website, the detection is AI based, the algorithm is flagging the website as Phishing wrongly I assume because of this -> microsoft."design" instead of microsoft."com" although nowadays it is often used website as subdomain, but the algorithm is not able to distinguish if it is legit or phishing. As many AVs and DNS are blocking microsoft.design it will be a very tedious process to report one by one about incorrect blocking.Not reported by B trafficlight ext.
Does Avast detect it?
Cannot be reached; Kaspersky keeps blocking it, even when I choose "want to continue"View attachment 288510
Hello,
Dear User,
Thank you for sending a request to Kaspersky!
We have checked the link you sent us.
It has been confirmed as a false positive and excluded from our data loss threat protection databases.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes