User Artwork Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
This is beautiful !!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
I am amazed that such an artistic sight is created with nature due to the climate of the earth. I feel that the origin of the art work of mankind starts from imitation of natural creation things that have been accidentally created.:)

BryanB

Level 14
Verified
OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Microsoft
This is beautiful !!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
I am amazed that such an artistic sight is created with nature due to the climate of the earth. I feel that the origin of the art work of mankind starts from imitation of natural creation things that have been accidentally created.:)

Agreed shoe-Zi, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction comes to mind, don't know if it quite applies?

EDIT: Thank you @Jack for refreshing this thread :emoji_pray:

Last edited:

BryanB

Level 14
Verified
OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Microsoft
Rainbow projected on the ground.
That's really beautiful show-Zi, thanks for sharing it :giggle:

In my country I am watching the progress of the city going back to the earth after prosperity.
I'm sorry to hear that Japan is in decline and even deteriorating, in my mind I saw it as rich and beautiful but I assure you I can relate, This video was taken where I was born and raised and only a couple blocks from where I live now, really where the houses have been removed is ok but there are thousands that haven't been removed and the whole thing is so hard to believe, accept. I can't wait to move north. If this can't be translated, the video is enough.

Last edited:
OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
That's really beautiful show-Zi, thanks for sharing it :giggle:

I'm sorry to hear that Japan is in decline and even deteriorating, in my mind I saw it as rich and beautiful but I assure you I can relate, This video was taken where I was born and raised and only a couple blocks from where I live now, really where the houses have been removed is ok but there are thousands that haven't been removed and the whole thing is so hard to believe, accept. I can't wait to move north. If this can't be translated, the video is enough.

I watched a movie. Because subtitles were able to be translated, I was able to understand the voice of the photographer. It was a scene of a sad city.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nobody lives in this beautiful city where cherry blossoms are blooming. It is an 'out of bounds zone' due to a nuclear power plant accident caused by a major earthquake.

The ruined island I posted is an artificially created island for mining minerals. It was scheduled to be destroyed since it was made.
It is cruel to see 'beauty' in ruins with a sad background.