World___Germany_Saxon_Switzerland_National_Park_in_Germany_096629_.jpg

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
This is beautiful !!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
I am amazed that such an artistic sight is created with nature due to the climate of the earth. I feel that the origin of the art work of mankind starts from imitation of natural creation things that have been accidentally created.:)

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
This is beautiful !!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
I am amazed that such an artistic sight is created with nature due to the climate of the earth. I feel that the origin of the art work of mankind starts from imitation of natural creation things that have been accidentally created.:)

Agreed shoe-Zi, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction comes to mind, don't know if it quite applies?

EDIT: Thank you @Jack for refreshing this thread :emoji_pray:

Last edited:

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Rainbow projected on the ground.

That's really beautiful show-Zi, thanks for sharing it :giggle:

In my country I am watching the progress of the city going back to the earth after prosperity.

I'm sorry to hear that Japan is in decline and even deteriorating, in my mind I saw it as rich and beautiful but I assure you I can relate, This video was taken where I was born and raised and only a couple blocks from where I live now, really where the houses have been removed is ok but there are thousands that haven't been removed and the whole thing is so hard to believe, accept. I can't wait to move north. If this can't be translated, the video is enough.

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
That's really beautiful show-Zi, thanks for sharing it :giggle:

I'm sorry to hear that Japan is in decline and even deteriorating, in my mind I saw it as rich and beautiful but I assure you I can relate, This video was taken where I was born and raised and only a couple blocks from where I live now, really where the houses have been removed is ok but there are thousands that haven't been removed and the whole thing is so hard to believe, accept. I can't wait to move north. If this can't be translated, the video is enough.

I watched a movie. Because subtitles were able to be translated, I was able to understand the voice of the photographer. It was a scene of a sad city.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nobody lives in this beautiful city where cherry blossoms are blooming. It is an 'out of bounds zone' due to a nuclear power plant accident caused by a major earthquake.

The ruined island I posted is an artificially created island for mining minerals. It was scheduled to be destroyed since it was made.
It is cruel to see 'beauty' in ruins with a sad background.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.