BryanB

Level 17
Verified
Thanks @JB007, the photographer that took that has a good eye and skills. There are grouse here in Michigan but like pheasant, they're rare now. I can't take credit for this thread either, I repurposed it and then Jack did some magic and poof, a new thread with a nice title. Feel free to post some pics from France or anywhere for that matter.:emoji_ok_hand:

Reactions: Weebarra and JB007

DDE_Server

Level 7
I watched a movie. Because subtitles were able to be translated, I was able to understand the voice of the photographer. It was a scene of a sad city.

View attachment 190478
Nobody lives in this beautiful city where cherry blossoms are blooming. It is an 'out of bounds zone' due to a nuclear power plant accident caused by a major earthquake.

The ruined island I posted is an artificially created island for mining minerals. It was scheduled to be destroyed since it was made.
It is cruel to see 'beauty' in ruins with a sad background.
sakura flowers beautiful :D :D

Reactions: Weebarra and BryanB

show-Zi

Level 19
Verified
It is not an icon. It is a crest showing the family line called 'kamon'.
maxresdefault01.jpg

Yesterday there was a big earthquake in Osaka, Japan. Nature creates a beautiful landscape and sometimes trembles greatly. I feel something like intention on the planet itself, the earth. Perhaps all of the ecosystems, including mankind, are brought up by the earth.

Weebarra

Level 15
Verified
I could sit there for hours just staring at that, peace, solitude and finding an inner calm (i just hope that next door isn't a fast food outlet or something) that would disturb my vision :emoji_neutral_face:

On the subject of beauty in flowers and plants on our landscapes, i do love the Scottish Heather especially if you are travelling through a rugged landscape and you see it from a distance like this

show-Zi

Level 19
Verified
I could sit there for hours just staring at that, peace, solitude and finding an inner calm (i just hope that next door isn't a fast food outlet or something) that would disturb my vision :emoji_neutral_face:

On the subject of beauty in flowers and plants on our landscapes, i do love the Scottish Heather especially if you are travelling through a rugged landscape and you see it from a distance like this
The act of confronting your inner face like that is called 'Zen', and it seems that Steve Jobs also adopted it as a custom of life.
DSCF1828.JPG

I think there is no fast food restaurant next door. However, there may be a Japanese confectionary shop 'wagashi-ya'. 'Zen' must endure also the temptation.:ROFLMAO:
b1ef1ae000325da5c922f3b2820f5bd0.jpg

It is not clay work. It's a sweetie.

The spread of a hill covered with pale color flowers. Nice.:)(y)

BryanB

Level 17
Verified
#5 is Tahquamenon falls in the upper peninsula. You would be so welcome here :emoji_ok_hand: but have a second look at the video I posted on pg 1 :cry: It's stranegly difficult to find inland photos worthy of posting, conspiracy?